Here is a list of what we did today. This could be called our schedule.
- 8:30-10:00– Opening session. Super boring. I totally zoned out so I have no idea about what they were talking about.
- 10:15-11:15– Turning STEM into STEAM. Very, very cool. I absolutely loved it and I took a lot of notes on it that I am happy to share with anybody!
- 11:30-12:30– Are students leaving us in the digital dust? I thought that this one was very awesome. They had a bunch of students there that they asked different questions to and I loved hearing the conversation. They also had a little website thingy that we could put our thoughts about the conference onto. Here’s the link to the conversation: www.todaysmeet.com/sxswedu you are going to have to scroll all the way down to the begining of the conversation.
- 12:30-2:00– Lunch Break. Crepes anybody? Awesome!
- 2:00-3:00– 21st Century Skills. All it was, was some students explaining their project of the future is now.
- 3:15-4:15– Education thru Robotics. It was pretty cool how they explained how we could be bettering education thru robotics. They really explained it well.
- 4:30-5:30– Keynote Speaker-Levar Burton. No, not any of Tim Burton’s brothers (if he has any). This guy created the TV show ‘Reading Rainbow’. Now its becoming an app!
- That is the end of the conferences for today!